Saturday, July 18, 2015

Unboxing: Uppercase Box July 2015



Uppercase Box is a YA monthly subscription box where you get a newly published YA book (this is either signed or includes a bookplate) and a few bookish goodies. The unique thing about Uppercase Box is the Uppercase Interactive Reading Experience - these are sticky notes in the book with a keyword to additional content. It could be anywhere from a video from the author to a short story written to expand upon that specific portion of the book. It really creates a truly immersive reading experience. The owner also includes a personalized note in each box!

There are 3 different Uppercase Box subscriptions you can choose (Shipping within the U.S. and Puerto Rico costs $6 and shipping to Canada is $19.50):
  • $17 per month:
    • One recently published YA book
    • Signed book or bookplate from the author
    • Uppercase Interactive Reading Experience
  • $23 per month (this is the one I get)
    • One recently published YA book
    • Signed book or bookplate from the author
    • Uppercase Interactive Reading Experience
    • 1 or 2 book related items
  • $29 per month
    • YA book chosen specifically for you based on your personal tastes
    • A handwritten note explaining the book choice
    • Author content is not included

The Box

The July 2015 is my first Uppercase Box so I'm very excited to unbox and review it!

Here is everything that came in the box. Unfortunately I affixed the signed bookplate before I took the picture, but that's not a big deal.


Included in the box:
  • Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
  • Signed bookplate from Sophie Kinsella
  • Book-inspired coffee sleeve (not shown)
  • Out of Print Clothing Library Socks
  • Exclusive set of 3 Paper Towns bookmarks designed by Risa Rodil
  • Book Club Ice-Breaker booklet






I've never read a Sophie Kinsella book, so I hope this book is as good as everybody says it is. I'm excited to read it! I also absolutely love the socks. They're adorable. I looked around at the other stuff they sell on their website and I will probably be putting in an order for a t-shirt (or two) and a library card tote.

Overall

I'm really pleased with this box. I love the bookish goodies and I'm very excited to dive into this book. I'm curious about the interactive reading experience, so I hope I'm not disappointed! It looks like a lot of thought and care is put into creating this box every months, so I look forward to receiving it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment