Friday, July 3, 2015

Monthly Wrap-Up: June 2015

June was a really good reading month for me. I read a total of 9 books! This is significantly more books than I ever expected to read in one month.


I also participated in my very first readathon! I participated in the Rainbow Readathon. The goal of this readathon is to read 6 books that form a rainbow (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple) when stacked up. I didn't fully complete the challenge, but I feel like I did a pretty good job. Pictured on the right are the books I chose to read for the Rainbowthon.

Of this pile, the only one that I wasn't able to get to was City of Glass.







Books I finished this month

  • City of Ashes (Mortal Instruments #2) by Cassandra Clare
  • Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer
  • Dissonance by Erica O'Rourke
  • Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
  • Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
  • Off the Page by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
  • The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz
  • More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
  • Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer

June TBR Challenge

The challenge I drew for myself this month was "Read a new to you author" which was pretty easy. Since I'm fairly new to YA, most authors are new to me! So the book I chose for this challenge was More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera.

Monthly favorite


Bookish Bingo Update

Bekka over at Pretty Deadly is hosting Summer Bookish Bingo. She graciously extended the sign ups so I'm excited to be able to participate!! Since I'm able to include all of the books I read in June, here is what my board looks like as of today:


No comments:

Post a Comment