Thursday, July 2, 2015

Monthly TBR: July 2015

So last month I attempted to put together a TBR at the beginning of the month, then proceeded to ignore it all month. I'm a mood reader, so I'm not very good at planning my reading. Most of the time if I feel like I have to do something, I won't want to do it.

Instead of trying to plan my entire month of reading, I'm just going to plan a few books and do my best to commit to them.


TBR Challenge Jar

Since I read so much last month, I decided to pull 2 challenges from the TBR Challenge jar this month:
  • Read a book that has been on your shelf for 5+ years
  • Read a book that is 500+ pages long
Both of these should be fairly easy. I have a couple in mind, but I know myself - I'll change my mind.

July TBR

As I said above, there are only a few books on my TBR this month. If I can hold myself to definitely finishing these books in July, I will be happy. Especially since a couple of them aren't short...
  • Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer
  • Mistborn: The Final Empire (Mistborn #1) by Brandon Sanderson
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
  • Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver
  • City of Glass (Mortal Instruments #3) by Cassandra Clare
I'm about 30% through Cress right now and so far I'm really enjoying it. I'm very excited to read both Mistborn and Delirium this month - I've been staring at them longingly the whole way through June but somehow didn't choose either of them. I'm also excited to start Bookish Bingo! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment