Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Summer Bookish Bingo

I discovered Bookish Bingo through Bekka's post over on Pretty Deadly. Unfortunately, I found it a bit too late and I missed sign ups for her summer bingo. It looks like so much fun, so my bestie and I are going to be playing along anyway.


We've decided to keep Bekka's original board because it's adorable:




We have, however, decided to come up with our own house rules:
  • Only finished books between July 1 (or your sign up date) and August 31 can be used
  • Books can only occupy one square
  • As a summer "catch up" mechanic, you may use only one book on up to four squares (for example: Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi could be used for Blue Cover, PoC Writer, Published Over a Year Ago, and Cover Has Been Changed)
  • You may include one DNF (did not finish) book, but not as your "one for four" book
  • You may include one graphic novel (at least 100 pages), but not as your "one for four" book
  • Rereads count
  • The free square is a freebie - you can read anything for that one!
I don't think we'll play for anything, but I'm also not going to hold myself to that. Everybody loves prizes!! If we do play for something, we'll use Bekka's rules - one entry per square completed. I will be keeping track of my Bookish Bingo reads on Goodreads.

If you are interested in playing along, and also missed Bekka's sign ups, comment below with your Goodreads shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment