Sunday, August 2, 2015

Monthly TBR: August 2015

Apparently I'm not very good at monthly TBRs. I read one book from last month's TBR list. One. It's not like I didn't read, either. I managed to read 14 books in the month of July. So this month I'm going to go about my monthly TBR a bit differently.

This month I'm going to focus on goals. My goals for this month include completing my monthly TBR jar challenge, completing the BookTubeAThon challenges, and filling up my summer bookish bingo card. That being said, there won't be many specific books on my list

TBR Challenge Jar

This month I pulled kind of an easy challenge: finish a series. That shouldn't be too bad, especially since a duology is considered a series. I have quite a few duologies on my shelf to choose from. Maybe I can pair it up with one of the other challenges I have going on this month.

BookTubeAThon

I've already posted my BookTubeAThon TBR here so you can take a look at if you want. Like all of my TBR commitments, this one is subject to change until the last minute. 

Bookish Bingo

I'm so close! As of right now, I only have six more squares to go!!
  • Fire in title or on cover
  • Travel
  • MC with a physical disability
  • Time travel
  • Short story
  • June, July, or August release
I've been saving  a few of these because they'll be easy to do, but I don't have any books about time travel (that I'm not willing to reread). I'm going to need some suggestions. Please let me know of a good time travel book in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment