Friday, August 7, 2015

BookTubeAThon Update: Day 4

Day 4 went better than day 3! But I'm still not very good at this "read-a-thon" thing!

Reading Update

Since I work during the day (and often times my job has me on call in the evening), it's actually pretty hard for me to sit down and just read uninterrupted on week nights. I've been trying this week and it just hasn't been working, which is frustrating me and then makes me not want to read at all! ARG! So I've decided to give audio books a try. I've tried listening to an audio book once but I just couldn't get into it. This time seems to be going a bit better.

Here's what I read:
  • The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson - 52 pages
Final page count for day 4: 52 pages

So far I'm enjoying this book. It's an interesting concept. It took me a bit to get used to hearing it instead of reading it. I tend to remember things more when I read them.

Hopefully day 5 goes a bit better than today!

What was your favorite thing that you read on day 4?

No comments:

Post a Comment