Tuesday, August 4, 2015

BookTubeAThon Update: Day 1

Day 1 of BookTubeAThon is over and I feel like I got nothing accomplished!


Video Challenge

The video challenge for Day 1 was to have some fun with book dominoes! It's been a long time since I've played with dominoes, so I just couldn't resist!


And of course the aftermath:


Reading Update

Since I work during the day, I don't really get much time to sit and read during the week. I also didn't get many opportunities to partake in the Twitter sprints throughout the day, but I still managed to participate in the 10 PM sprints! Goodness I'm tired this morning...

Here's what I read for day 1:
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - 18 pages
  • Through the Woods by Emily Carroll - DONE! - 208 pages
  • The Wicked + The Divine Vol. 1 by Gillen, McKelvie, Wilson, Cowles - DONE! - 144 pages
  • Ranma 1/2 Vol. 1 by Rumiko Takahashi - 98 pages
Final page count for Day 1: 438 pages

Today I focused mostly on my graphic novels so that I can get as much read early on as possible. I feel kinda like I cheated with a page count of 418!!

Two books down, five to go!!

How was your first day of BookTubeAThon?


No comments:

Post a Comment