Wednesday, August 5, 2015

BookTubeAThon Update: Day 2

Now that day 2 is over, my TBR is looking a bit smaller! I wonder if I'll be able to complete it!

Video Challenge


Today's video challenge was to reenact a scene from a book. I decided not to do the video challenge today............camera fright. Also I already have the book they're giving away in the challenges today. But I did enjoy watching other peoples' submissions!!

Reading Update

I was so exhausted at work on Tuesday because I stayed up all night to participate in the Twitter sprints. And you know what?? TOTALLY WORTH IT! They are so much fun! Interacting with people, everybody's reading at the same time, being silly on Twitter... 

Here's what I read on day 2:
  • Ranma 1/2 Vol. 1 by Rumiko Takahashi - DONE! - 205 pages
  • The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1) - 92 pages
Final page count for day 2: 297 pages

I tried to stay up but I just couldn't. I passed out in the middle of the last Twitter sprint. I need to catch up!!

How was your day 2? What was the most memorable thing you read?

No comments:

Post a Comment